andThat!, a Division of Bed Bath & Beyond is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered andThat!!
The Overnight Stocking Supervisor supervises and supports the 3rd shift stocking team with merchandise replenishment/stocking, seasonal resets, some truck unloading, merchandise ticketing, carton per hour productivity, stocker training, coaching, hands-on stocker support, and safe overnight operations. This position could lead to permanent opportunities for top performers.
Overnight Shift Supervisor responsibilities include:
• Upholding Company policies and procedures, including safety and operating standards.
• Training and developing associates to effectively perform their job responsibilities.
• Preparing space for truck deliveries, unloading and storing merchandise; receiving, and verifying inventory from third party vendors.
• Directing and performing merchandise pre-processing activities to prepare product for stocking.
• Assigning and performing stocking activities following established stocking priorities, stocking standards and stocking plans.
• Overseeing and assisting with the return of misplaced merchandise, customer returns, and other merchandise gathered in the front area to the correct location in the store.
• Guiding and participating in the organization of merchandise areas on the sales floor; ensuring replenishment of shelf stock from overhead valences and display shelves.
If you have prior retail supervisory and Merchandising experience, are flexible, dependable, and a team oriented individual who takes pride in your work and enjoys a fast paced, customer driven environment, then we would like to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, and a generous merchandise discount.
Must be available to work Overnight
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
You can also TEXT "jobs" to 47283
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.