At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Legal Department supports the vision and values of Wells Fargo by providing expert, creative, cost-effective, and timely advice and services to all Wells Fargo businesses and support functions. We operate in accordance with the highest standards of judgment, integrity, and ethical leadership to find creative solutions that best serve our customers, prudently manage risks, and contribute to Wells Fargo’s enterprise success.
Wells Fargo is seeking a paralegal with a minimum of 3 years of experience for a position supporting the Employment Law Section of the Enterprise Services Division of the Law Department. The successful candidate will:
- Research and resolve issues and matters which may involve substantial legal or factual complexity, through detailed review and/or examination of documentation and/or factual investigation;
- Provides substantiation and background for specific client inquiries, claims, disputes, cases and/or proceedings under the direction of an attorney;
- May prepare agreements, documents and pleadings relating to litigation and non-litigation matters with customized provisions under the direction of an attorney;
- Provides support to a specialized practice or functional area within the Legal Group requiring a high degree of analytical, written and oral communication and organizational skills;
- Identify specific as well as broad, underlying issues in area of expertise and work independently on complex assignments without direct supervision.
- 3+ years of paralegal experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong research skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge or background in employment law
- Paralegal certification may be required in some states
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.