Administrative Assistant - Part-time
Description: For over 45 years Growing Green has been providing the St. Louis area with the finest in interior and exterior plantings and holiday designs. We are growing again and are looking to cultivate a relationship with an experienced part-time administrative assistant professional. As the part-time administrative assistant, you will be responsible for:
· License Renewals
· Data Entry
· Paperwork Organization
· Weekly reports to the Director of Administration
· Office organization
· Previous experience in administrative position preferred
· Must have good organizational skills.
· Skilled in interpersonal relationships, communication and teamwork.
· Work independently and possess a high level of self-motivation and organization
· Good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
· Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
· We can provide training for the Sage accounting system
· Necessary is a positive, can-do attitude, we hire for attitude!
What we do is good! Simply speaking, we bring life indoors. Plants are essential to our wellbeing. They are proven to improve health, morale and productivity in the workplace. Our team provides creative plant design and expert horticultural care to businesses. At Christmas, we bring joy through our decor, designed and installed by our talented team.
What we offer is better! We offer incoming team members a rewarding career with opportunities to GROW. Growing Green provides great starting pay for all team members and good benefits! For the administrative assistant position these include:
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Simple IRA Plan
- Flexible work schedule
Who we are is best! Great people deserve to GROW and work with the best! Our team cares about each other, their company and our customers. They are the foundation of our service success! Get to know us better at www.growinggreen.com and check us out on facebook, twitter, linkdin, pinterest and Instagram.