Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
A single-parent in the Greentree area is actively searching for a compassionate, calm and engaging nanny to care for her 10 year old son 2-3 days per week. The hours would be from approximately 1pm – 5 pm.
The main responsibilities will include helping with homework, keeping him on track (time-management and focusing), meal preparation (typically just lunch), playing games, doing crafts and keeping the child very busy! This young, energetic young man enjoys boxing, playing chess, monopoly and most other games/activities.
What we offer:
• Paid orientation and training
• Direct deposit every 2 weeks -- no waiting for your pay at the end of a job.
• Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour, increased BOE
• Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
• Workers compensation insurance
• 2+ years of verifiable childcare experience
• Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
• 4 verifiable references
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to pass a drug test
• Passion for working with children
• Responsiveness to mobile phone to accept assignments
College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors offers additional hours with other families, if desired.
If you are interested in working with this fun family, please apply today.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page