Job Description Description
What you'll be doing...
We want our customer to love the products and overall experience Lori's provides. As a Lori's Assistant Manager you'll help us create that feeling! By using your unique talents, passion for helping others, and excellent customer service skills, you will create the ultimate shopping experience and turn our customers into loyal Lori's fans.
- Actively listen to customers and provide them with products and service that will delight
- Excite customers about new products
- Build genuine customer relationships by earning their loyalty and trust
- Use your creative passion for helping others to generate sales
- Actively work alongside with the Store Manager to ensure the highest level of customer service while driving sales
- Assist with the overall day to day management of store operations
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- One or more years of retail experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to stand and walk constantly
Even better if you have:
- Associate Degree or higher
- Experience in a supervisory capacity