Uniform City is looking for a Part Time Assistant Store Manager in Clearwater, Florida.
"We are inspired every day by the dedicated professionals we serve. Your work is why we’re here and we offer sincere thanks." Karla Bakersmith | President & Founder
What began as a two-person staff in a small office has grown into the nation's largest multi-channel supplier of healthcare apparel and accessories. Scrubs & Beyond was truly "inspired by the caregiver." Great pride is taken in our company's purpose to provide the best apparel and accessories to our outstanding healthcare professionals. Scrubs & Beyond has some of the best benefits in the industry.
Eligible employees receive competitive pay, generous employee discounts, 401(k) with company match, comprehensive health insurance, paid vacation and personal time off.
Job Description Summary
Our Assistant Managers are here to ensure our customers have an amazing shopping experience. Beyond that, you are responsible for achieving your individual sales goals and contributing to the store’s sales goals while maintaining S&B’s merchandising and housekeeping standards.
Essential Job Duties
- Model excellent customer service
- Continually train and coach staff
- Assists store manager in completing all operational activities
- Implement all merchandising guidelines in a timely manner
- Assist in the management of store inventory
- Manage loss prevention techniques
- Ensure all cash management duties are followed
- Ring sales on the register
- Open and close cash registers, counting cash, processing charge slips, coupons, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits
To execute the job duties of an Assistant Manager you must be able to perform each and every one of the above essential job duties. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Education and Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma or G.E.D. is essential (Associates degree preferred)
- 1-3 years retail experience
- Experience in a supervisory capacity
- Constantly standing and walking
- Constantly reaching, pushing, pulling, grasping
- Frequently stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Frequently lifting up to 20 pounds and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally climbing and descending ladders and step stools
The physical demands listed above are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the Assistant Store Manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sales Associates and Keyholders
Job descriptions are dynamic and frequently modified. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned at any given time as both the business dictates and the functions of the job change.