Part Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNAlbert Lea
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Do you have a busy schedule but helping others is your passion and you hope to make a difference in someone's life? REM Woodvale currently has every other weekend positions serving those in your community. With this position it allows you to have flexibility all while still being able to have an influence in someone's life.
- Paid training
- Referral bonuses
- Career development and Advancement opportunities
- Rewarding work
- Employee recognition
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. REM Woodvale is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!