Part Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNBurnsville
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM River Bluffs
Do you have a busy schedule but helping others is your passion and you hope to make a difference in someone's life? REM River Bluffs currently has part-time positions available serving those in your community. With this position it allows you to have flexibility all while still being able to have an influence in someone's life.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach yet able to set boundaries
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We also have positions near the cities of Apple Valley, Lakeville, Rosemount and Eagan, MN.
REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.