Part Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNNew Brighton
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
REM Ramsey Walk In Wednesday Job Interviews!
We have Hiring Managers on site Wednesdays 8am – 3pm in our St. Paul Regional Office (2586 7th Avenue East, Suite 201, North St. Paul). Walk in to learn more about the DSP role, interview with our managers, and walk out with a new rewarding job - contingent on successful background checks!
Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others?
If so, look no further than REM Ramsey! Our Direct Care team is fun, creative and dedicated. The heart of what we do is to provide care and support to people with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities. As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with REM Heartland, you’ll support individuals in a residential setting.
Since we support programs on a 24/7 basis, we have many shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of ages and disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with ability to work independently