Part Time Caregiver HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMarshall
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
A job with purpose! Habilitative Services, Inc. HSI currently has part-time Caregiver/Direct Support Professional positions available day, evening and weekend shifts are available to complement your school or other work commitments.
We are assisting people to reach their full potential. This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks and make decisions with little or no supervision
- Maintain confidentiality
- Respond to changing situations with a flexible manner
Habilitative Services, Inc. (H.S.I) is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services. With ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!