Part Time Caregiver
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMadelia
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Do you have a busy schedule but helping others is your passion and you hope to make a difference in someone's life? REM Heartland currently has part-time and every other weekend positions available serving those in your community. With this position it allows you to have flexibility all while still being able to have an influence in someone's life.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach
- Reliable, responsible attitude
Make a difference every day by providing quality of life enhancing care. Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you!
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. REM Heartland is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!