to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people,
including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training
program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for
advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function include more traditional administrative / clerical support roles including: answering the telephone, typing / word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance. At senior levels, function may include supervision of other clerical / administrative staff.
- Ability to set up and tear down event tables and banners
- Brand representative interacting with the public at Health Fairs and Events
- Strong relationship and communications skills are essential; a people person
- Have high integrity and be compliant to the rules that govern our activities
- Be driven by a desire to help and commitment to make a difference
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Experience engaging with the public in low-income communities
- Ability to work a flexible temporary on-call schedule based on business needs; not regularly scheduled and on average 16 hours a week or less
- Ability to be out on the field 25% of the time at local events
- Bilingual in additional languages: Spanish, Somali, Russian along with Korean, Vietnamese, Arabic, or Chinese
- Communication skills at a level to interact with all levels of the public
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, King County, Pierce County, Thurston County, Health Fairs, On Call, Part-Time, Temporary, Healthcare, Community Events