At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Operations Services and Delivery team supports and provides processing activities for customer transactions, fulfillment, account maintenance and reconcilement and research for internal and external customers. Our environment is energetic and innovative; we are committed to providing superior service, and we work to achieve Wells Fargo's business goals.
Customer Service Rep 2 is a phone representative position in the Legal Order Processing call center with responsibilities for taking incoming inquiries from customers, branches, agencies and attorneys.
Job requires the ability to understand legal documents and the laws that govern writs and levies in various states. Takes accountability for controlling calls and communicating appropriate information. .
Duties may include:
• Handling difficult calls related to the attachment of funds for a legal order or for bank records due to a subpoena
• Navigating among various bank systems to review legal order case and bank account information..
• Escalating complex issues or complaints as appropriate
• Works under general supervision following established procedures.
• Exercises some judgment within guidelines.
Business hours in AZ time zone would be 6:00am – 6:00pm.
Part time hours - 20 hours per week. Prefer 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. Mid day preferred.
Schedule is based on department needs including overtime as needed.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers
- Experience meeting customer service or customer satisfaction goals
- Retail banking experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens while working on the phone
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high pressure phone queue environment
- Ability to provide strong customer service while actively listening and responding in an appropriate manner
- Knowledge and understanding of legal terms and processes
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Call center experience highly preferredDisclaimer
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.