Genoa Healthcare, LLC. is the leading pharmacy and telepsychiatry provider serving the behavioral health and addiction treatment communities for over 15 years. We are a rapidly growing and successful organization with a nation-wide network of pharmacies and providers. We are guided by our CARE Values. What we do is more than just provide medicine. We change lives for the better. And on the best of days, we help people get their lives back. We love what we do. It’s a privilege. It’s a challenge. It matters
We seek a Pharmacy Delivery Driver (Part-Time) to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
- Company car provided
- Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed, & Fri 1:30PM-6:30/7:00PM & Thur 10:30AM-6:30/7:00PM
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load vehicles with medications/products for delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items delivered.
- Process any required paperwork according to established procedures.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shred paperwork for disposal.
- Assist in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and disposing of trash.
- Stock vials.
- Stock bingo cards/bubble packs.
- Light computer data entry.
- Various other duties as may be assigned.
Educational or Skills Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of insurance (will be reimbursed mileage at the rate of $.555/mile)
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard reference, background check, and drug screening.
Please apply at our website, do not contact the Pharmacy directly.