Part Time Direct Support Professional HSI
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNMankato
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Habilitative Services, Inc.
A job with purpose! Habilitative Services, Inc. currently has part-time Caregiver/Direct Support Professional positions available where day, evening and every other weekend shifts are available to complement your school or other work commitments.
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational activities together
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Rewarding Work
- Employee Recognition
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Reliable, responsible attitude
- Compassionate, relationship building approach
- Dedicated, self-starter, with the ability to work independently
We offer a rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for. Habilitative Services, Inc. a partner of The MENTOR Network, is a national network of local human services providers with career opportunities in 36 states.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!