WESS is a crowd management company focused on stadiums, arenas, convention centers and other event locations nationwide. We’re currently searching for Security Crew for an upcoming Kenny Chesney Concert at Busch Stadium! Our opportunities are perfect for individuals looking for the flexibility to schedule there own shifts and work when they want to!
Your Contributions Include:
- Bag Checkers
- Ensuring the safety of all guests to verify no prohibited items are allowed into the stadium
- General Event Staff (ticket taker, directional staff, etc.)
- Assist guests with general questions, collecting and/or verifying tickets and access
- Field / Floor / Stage Security & Access Control Positions
- Monitor crowds and guests to ensure safety of all and report any suspect behavior
- Metal Detecting Monitor
- Ensure the safety of all guests to verify all metal and potentially prohibited items are identified and not allowed into the stadium
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly to high-pressure situations
- Strong, thorough and clear communication skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to engage fans
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to diversity
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Experience in the security industry
- Majoring or have a degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement
- First responder looking to gain additional experience and income
- Former, transitioning and active military experience
You’re Easily Described As:
- A team player and possess excellent communication skills
- A quick thinker with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly
- Ability to stand for extended periods, sometimes throughout an entire event, and are comfortable doing so (notify us of reasonable accommodations)
- Lifestyle benefits from flexible schedules that may include: days, evenings, and weekends and you’re comfortable working outside
- At least 18 years old and able to pass a criminal background screening conducted through the state and/or federal government
Apply Today to Join the Fun Tomorrow!
Call toll free (855) 456-0205 to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applicants, but if we feel you’re a strong match, we will be in touch within 2 business days.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.