Market Connect Group is a premier marketing company that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants, and various other retailers throughout the United States. MCG is currently looking to hire a Part-Time Financial Coordinator based in Bloomfield, NJ.
15-20 hours every two weeks
- Assist in the bi-weekly management of the payroll process.
- Manage and entry of invoices into QuickBooks, including but not limited to reports.
- Monitor accounts receivable and accounts payable, review of reports for monthly reconciliation of same.
- Review of all vendor invoices; ensuring costs are allocated to the correct department and code.
- Must be able to give and receive detailed/complex and sensitive information, and process that information appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, word, Outlook.
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, close attention to detail and be able to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Detailed oriented and excellent follow through skills.
- Can work independently.
- 5+ years of experience in Billing and/or Payroll a plus.