Our over forty five years of experience, dedication to personalized guest service and professional relationships with quality hotels, restaurants, attractions and other suppliers assure our guests a carefree and memorable vacation.
The primary objective of a Driver is to provide safe and timely transportation of staff and guests of Holiday Vacations as needed to various destinations.
- Safe and timely transportation of guests, visitors and staff to designated sites utilizing a company vehicle
- Professional representation of the company through responsible driving and appearance.
- Keep the company vehicles clean and adequately fueled before, during and after use.
- Keep accurate account of mileage and expenses.
- Promptly report any vehicle maintenance needs that may arise.
- Promptly report all accidents and incidents involving driver and/or company vehicles.
- Promptly report any on-the-job delays due to breakdowns, weather, traffic conditions or other emergencies.
- Baggage handling when transporting guests.
- Conversations with guests, visitors, and staff should be professional in nature.
- Transport only authorized passengers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able and willing to work on a very part-time and inconsistent schedule.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record, free of any traffic violations to include, but not limited to, DUI or other moving violations.
- Ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
- Ability to assist guests into and out of the vehicle, as well as handle their luggage into and out of the vehicle (lifting of up to 50 pounds).
- Must possess basic skills in maintenance and repair abilities to troubleshoot problems over-the-road.
- Ability to prioritize and solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to take direction and work independently with little supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be capable of working in an environment in which demands and priorities change rapidly.
- Must be self-motivated and aware of surroundings.
- Hours of work will vary and are based on company needs. Hours can often be very early in the morning, or into the late evening.
- Short notice for travel assignments may occur.