Summary:Audit accuracy of shipping, receiving, storing, replenishing of product, and reconcile to ensure accuracy of inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following:
- Count and examine packaging for accuracy during cycle counts, stat counts, selector audits
- Generate supporting documents, which are used to compare physical counts versus actual inventory.
- Identify issues, reconcile and report findings to management on a daily basis.
- Enter data into appropriate computer documents such as: Selector Audits, Store Returns, Return Goods Authorizations "RGA", Cycle Counts, Store Credits, Order Register Maintenance, Warehouse Adjustments, and any additional reports which may be created in the future.
- Reconcile data such as: Close dated product, food bank product, RGAs, receiving and shipping discrepancies, product recalls, store returns, and any additional information which may be reconciled in the future.
- Follow supervisor's directions regarding additional job responsibilities.
- Follow company's attendance policy by coming to work on time and when scheduled.
- Follow company's safety policies and procedures.
- Other duties as may be assigned or required.
Competency :To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical - Collects and researches data.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritize and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Mathematical Skills :
Reasoning Ability :
Computer Skills :
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: