MCG is looking for a High-End Kitchen Appliance Demonstrator. We are seeking dynamic, sales driven individuals to work primarily weekend shifts, weekdays may be added during event and holiday seasons. Successful demonstrators create excitement and an enhanced customer experience around demonstrating the high-end kitchen appliances successfully. They educate consumers on all aspects of our client's products and close the sale.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate and sell our client’s product by educating consumers on features and benefits.
- Drive sales through visual merchandising and verbal communication.
- Engage customers and explain the features and benefits of products.
- Drive product sales.
- Report market intelligence.
- Stay up to date with product and industry knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some sales, marketing, promotions, retail, and/or events background preferred, but not required.
- Reliable pc/internet access to report survey information.
- Professional and energetic personality.
- Must be able to consistently work weekends.
- Required to stand for about 4 hours during shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation.
With MCG you can expect great pay!