MCG is a premier service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and standalone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
MCG Warehouse Club Merchandisers showcase brands and products on the retail selling floor, most importantly, increase sales for our clients. Our Warehouse Club Merchandisers reset, consolidate and organize products, while also taking inventory of specific store products.
- Enter Warehouse Club prior to store opening to complete assignments. Typically between 6-7am dependent on club.
- Service must be completed prior to store opening.
- Follow store policies, including signing in and dress code adherence.
- Develop relationships with store management, sales staff and merchandising team.
- Communicate relevant client information that will help increase sales.
- Provide market intelligence on competitors’ new product placement, visual/fixture presentation, marketing strategies, and customers’ needs.
- Use visual merchandising skills to showcase brands and products on the retail floor.
- Must have retail experience; prior merchandising experience is a plus.
- Required to work the hours and days specified by the client, including evenings and weekends.
- Required to report on the same day an assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
- Required to take and upload photos into surveys.
- Must have photo capability and able to report in work same-day.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be available to work early mornings.
Merchandisers are hired as part-time employees, and are paid on a bi-monthly basis.
APPLY TODAY AT: