Office: D.C. Metro | Herndon
Location of Position: Reston
An active family in the Herndon area is seeking a part-time nanny to care for their family beginning on February 5, 2018. As schedules are still being finalized, they are looking for a nanny who can be flexible, but would typically be available Monday-Thursday 12:30-4:30. This position will last until June 2018.
The main responsibilities of the nanny will be keeping the child busy. They do not permit screen time (TV, iPAd, etc.), but promote keeping him occupied with toys, books and reading, coloring, Legos, and especially playing outside!
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks -- no waiting for your pay at the end of a job!
- Competitive wages
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- 2+ years of verifiable childcare experience
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- 4 verifiable references
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Passion for working with children
- Responsiveness to mobile phone to accept assignments
College Nannies+Sitters+Tutors offers additional hours with other families, if desired.
If you are interested in working with this family, please apply today!
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page