Office: Pittsburgh | South Hills
Location of Position: Pittsburgh
A family in Upper St. Clair is actively searching for a compassionate, calm and engaging nanny to care for their 4 year old girl every Monday and Wednesday 10am-4pm. The family has 3 children (10, 8 and 4) but the elder two will be in school (typically.)
The main responsibilities will be meal preparation (typically just lunch), playing games, doing crafts and keeping the child very busy!
What we offer:
- Paid orientation and training
- Direct deposit every 2 weeks -- no waiting for your pay at the end of a job!
- Competitive wages beginning at $10/hour, increased BOE
- Manager available for questions, comments and concerns
- Workers compensation insurance
- 2+ years of verifiable childcare experience
- Own vehicle and valid drivers license
- 4 verifiable references
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Passion for working with children
- Responsiveness to mobile phone to accept assignments
- Includes physical requirements, such as lifting, repetitive bending/reaching, stooping, crouch, etc.; Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. 10 to 15+ times per day/shiftCollege Nannies+Sitters+Tutors offers additional hours with other families, if desired.
Apply For This Position Back To Team Page