Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Warwick, RI
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- Paid Training leading to a CDL*
- $15.50/hr-$20.72/hr starting wage to top salary step in 3 years*
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed drivers*
- Time off during school holidays
- Child Ride Along Program*
- Part-time health benefits available
- Opportunity for extra hours
- Potential for safety & attendance bonuses
- Eligible for unemployment during school vacations and Summer months
*Conditions may apply, please see location for details. Offer expires August 15th 2018.
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer