Title PART TIME/SEASONAL Trolley Driver / Night of Lights Tour Guide - Nights EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Description
JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY!
This is a GREAT opportunity to LEARN about the history of our city and
get to BRAG about it!!!
Become a CASTmember of the Nations Storyteller ®
Have fun driving an Old Town Trolley for our popular Nights of Lights tour.
Entertain visitors while singing Christmas Carols!
You've seen the original orange-and-green trolleys all over the city and probably thought, 'What a fun job that must be’. Well, you're absolutely right! For more than a quarter of a century, Old Town Trolley Tours have been treating guests to a journey back in time while touring the most interesting and popular attractions in the city.
Come join the ranks of the FUN-employed on the orange-and-green Old Town Trolleys.
A CDL (Class C or higher) with Passenger endorsement is required for this seasonal opportunity.
Our ideal Tour Conductors have a passion for helping people and making their vacation experience a memorable one.
The Tour Conductor must be able to drive an open air vehicle, on busy public streets in a safe, competent manner while entertaining guests enjoying seasonal songs during our annual World Famous Night of Lights tour.
Sign on Bonus: Up to $500
Most tours are approximately 30 mins in duration.
Part-Time Driving Position: 15–29 hours per week, including Weekends and Holidays.
Evenings: 4:30 pm – 10:00/10:30 pm.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- CDL (Class C or higher) with Passenger Endorsement
- Must be able to board and exit the trolley and assist guests with boarding and exiting the trolley
- Must pass annual Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR) checks as required by the Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers, the general public, law enforcement and emergency personnel
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable and verifiable driving record of at least three years
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Successful candidate must undergo a drug test and a background search
This position is currently accepting applications.