MCG is a premier service organization looking for weekend demonstrators for a wearable device in a major department store. Must have strong sales and technology skills, with the ability to close a sale!
MCG Selling Specialists take pride in engaging customers and enjoy the satisfaction of closing a sale. Our Selling Specialists are product experts who demonstrate product usage, promote product sales, while educating customers/sales associates on the features, advantages and benefits of the product.Responsibilities
- Ability to engage customers and store management with effective communication.
- Motivated individual with the ability to create excitement and drive sales through product education and customer support.
- Outstanding selling behavior, listening and responding to customer needs to deliver service.
- Expert on product knowledge, understanding features, trends and benefits.
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales.
- Ensure display area is organized, stocked and properly set to client’s specifications.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Maintain a great attitude that reflects your commitment to the customer.
- Must have retail and sales experience.
- Must display professionalism, be energetic, motivated and outgoing.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and creative.
- Required to report on the same day an assignment is completed through our web reporting program.
- Take and upload photos in surveys.
- Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access as well as digital photo capabilities; smartphone or notebook tablet is a plus.
- Required to work the hours (11AM to 3PM) and days specified by the client
- Demo Days available:
- Saturday, November 24th
- Sunday, November 25th
- Saturday, December 8th
- Saturday, December 15th
- Saturday, December 22nd
- Sunday, December 23rd
Compensation for this project:
- Excellent hourly rate
- Paid Training