MCG is a premier service organization that partners with both manufacturers and retailers to increase sales at store level. We provide in store services to department stores, mass merchants and standalone retailers throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
MCG Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the Director with the overall operation of a specific territory focusing on staffing, completion and compliance.
- Work directly with Field Directors.
- Evaluate individual projects to ensure completion.
- Evaluate reporting to include but not limited to reviewing entry of photos and surveys to ensure team is completing quality work and achieving strong compliance.
- Evaluate staffing of all projects with region to view any open territories.
- Communicate via excel spread sheet those open territories and provide weekly to Director.
- Ensure all requirements are met through frequent Quality Assurance checks by monitoring field visits and posted work completion.
- Retail experience preferred
- Merchandising experience preferred
- Proficient Technical Skills Required: MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, and Outlook); General PC Skills