At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Within the Operations team our Enterprise Payment and Exceptions Solutions team is known for exceptional execution, strong risk management, and innovative flexible solutions in payment processing.
The Electronic Deposit Center (eDC) provides world class service. We process electronic deposits with accuracy and timelines with minimal impact to the customer. The eDC supports new and existing wholesale electronic deposit products. We mitigate risk on incoming electronic deposits, reduce manual processes and automate whenever possible. We provide a competitive advantage to Wells Fargo in offering remote deposit products.
The eDC team includes Exception Processing, Client Servicing Production Support, End to End Processes and Project Support. eDC Client Servicing and Exception Processing team ensures that the electronic deposits with exceptions are worked and released efficiently and accurately, while providing quality control and risk management for Wells Fargo. We monitor customer deposits from the time the file is received until we release the deposit for processing.
Join the eDC … We provide a competitive advantage to Wells Fargo in offering remote deposit products.
- Provides high quality customer service by supporting internal and external clients in account management, operations, documentation, and technical support
- Clears deposit exceptions detected by ICING as presented via eDC’s application to eDC service associates and foreign items '
- Contacts customers and delegated contacts regarding issues related to customer files
- Contacts appropriate approvers for approval on threshold limit exceptions at the item, deposit, and total aggregated levels
- Ensures that appropriate notifications are sent when applying night rules for threshold limit exceptions
- Works to meet the eDC’s high accuracy and productivity standards
- Enhances customer service by resolving all exceptions within the established SLA.
- Monitors rejected deposits in the eDC application and escalates to management for resolution in a timely manner
- Resolves deposit exceptions promptly to ensure that customers receive same-day credit
- Educates customers and internal business partners about Check 21 products and processes
- Communicates issues and resolutions to Relationship Managers (RMs), Customer Service Officers (CSOs), and customers
- Works closely with customers and delegated contacts throughout end-to-end processing
- Provides feedback to customers about recurring exceptions among the customer’s deposits.
- Researches and resolves routine to moderately complex issues and inquiries, referring difficult issues to specialists
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday and Friday 1:30 to 10:00 PM, MT. Based on business needs schedule may change and overtime may be required.
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
- 1+ year of financial services experience, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Client service experience with Wholesale Treasury products
- Ability to identify and resolve potential production issues
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo Check 21 Products and check processing (end to end)
- Working knowledge of basic item processing
UT-Salt Lake City: 260 Charles Lindbergh Dr - Salt Lake City, UT
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.