MCG Visual Merchandiser will be responsible for undressing and redressing bust forms and mannequins to mirror the tailored looks in the provided styling guide. This requires close attention to detail, lifting of bust forms/mannequins, and the building of positive relationships with store management and associates.
- Undress/redress bust forms and mannequins
- Manage the retail floor visuals through merchandising, stock replenishment, and display maintenance
- Follow store policies, including signing in and dress code adherence
- Provide photos and market intelligence on product placement and visual/fixture presentations
- Prior merchandising and visuals experience; retail experience a plus
- Ability to undress and redress mannequins in a timely manner
- Ability to climb ladders and move up to 25 pounds
- Pinning/resizing garments to create a natural tailored look is a must
- Close attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Must have retail experience; prior merchandising experience is a plus.
- Must demonstrate professionalism; be reliable, friendly, and outgoing.
- Required to work the hours and days specified by the client, including evenings and weekends.
- Required to report on the same day an assignment is completed through our web reporting system.
- Required to take and upload photos into surveys.
- Must have access to a personal computer with email and internet access as well as digital photo capabilities; smartphone or notebook/tablet is a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
APPLY TODAY AT: