Summary:Involved with the receiving of product and transporting pallets of received goods throughout the warehouse by operating an electric pallet jack and shuttling empty pallets and loading of pallets onto trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilitiesinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist receiver in moving completed pallets from the receiving area once they are tagged with pallet identification.
- Involved with shuttling empty pallets from warehouse locations and loading them on trailers.
- Assist with the repackaging of damaged goods.
- Shrink wrap product on pallet if necessary.
- Involved with general sanitation throughout the warehouse.
- Use computer to enter records.
- Drive pallet jack to transport items from the receiving area to designated staging areas.
- Perform additional job functions as requested by warehouse management member.
- Follow Company's attendance policy by coming to work on time and when scheduled.
- Follow Company's safety policies and procedures.
- Operates equipment necessary to complete job safely 100% of the time.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies :
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Interpersonal - Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Team Work - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Able to read and interpret written information.
- Quality Management - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Initiative - Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Motivation - Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Certificates and Licenses: