The Parts Clerk is responsible for the receipt, verification, labeling, storage, documentation and security of all supplies in the Parts Room. First Vehicle Services is looking for people who are committed to providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and customer service.
First Vehicle Services offers:
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive benefits packages
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Career advancement opportunities
- A great work environment!
Parts Clerk major responsibilities:
- Stock all parts
- Conduct price and quality survey
- Provide counter service
- Maintain a clean and orderly parts room
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of data entered into computer
- Maintain files and records, providing reports as necessary
- Order special (non-stock) parts for repair orders, following order policies and procedures
- Manages the returns of cores and parts
- Monitor re-order levels and replenish inventory in order to maintain proper inventory levels
- Complete all other assigned duties.
Parts Clerk requirements:
- 3-5 years parts room experience; heavy truck, fire equipment experience preferred
- Experience in researching and procuring heavy truck parts
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has been providing efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services at governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico.
Become a part of our team - Apply today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.