Shift Days: Monday - Friday; Shift Hours: 8a - 4:30p
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We’re looking for a self-motivated Patient Services
Coordinator to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
The Patient Services Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the daily operations of the assigned Patient Access areas. This person will a variety of administrative and leadership tasks.
Your day to day role will include:
- Coordinate patient access activities, such as registration, billing, and scheduling
- Assist management in establishing and implementing goals for the department
- Serve as a liaison between clinical and administrative areas to ensure sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements
- Assist in monitoring budgets, staffing levels, quality measures, and/or regulatory compliance
- Responsible for running various reports for management review and distribution as directed
- Collect, coordinate, update, prepare and maintain various types of data for assigned area(s): logs, graphs, spreadsheets, statistics, productivity, budget information, policies, procedures, and presentations
- Coordinate and assist management in processing contracts with outside vendors, business associates agreements, security acknowledgements and similar contractual agreements and documentation
- Assist in other responsibilities as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent from accredited program
- At least three years of experience supporting hospital staff
- Ability to work with multiple lines of leadership
- Must have work experience with Microsoft office products including PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
It would be great if you also have:
- Medical Terminology knowledge is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a Manager or Director in a Hospital setting
- Ability to record and transcribe meeting minutes
- Knowledge of revenue cycle, patient access, patient registration systems
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let’s talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1’s objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.