Department:OH1HS_69512_000 Pfs Multi Specialty Client
Expected Weekly Hours:40
Position Purpose:Patient Account Analyst II
At Mount Carmel, we work to continuously inspire one another. Here, all are welcome. It is this culture of humility and compassion that sets Mount Carmel apart. We see the big picture and do the right thing. That means a dedication to the well-being our both our colleagues and the patients they serve.
Job Description Details:
Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Patient Account Analyst II is responsible for performing the day-to-day tasks in the assigned area of responsibility.
- Meets population specific and all other competencies according to department requirements.
- Meet established standards to provide excellent service
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete data and balance on patient accounts
- Meet regulatory and compliance requirements
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent diploma required. Associate's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience: One to five years of experience in medical billing or collections or customer service or accounting
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to conceptualize the flow of information through systems in order to trouble shoot and problem-solve to eliminate and/or prevent processing delays
Discovering opportunities, support and excellence all while making a real difference in patients’ lives begins at Mount Carmel. Find a new beginning and advance your career with us.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.