DescriptionThe Patient Care Coordinator represents the company by addressing incoming telephone, digital, or written inquiries. The Inbound Contacts Representative 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Patient Care Coordinator addresses customer needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, and educating members. Records details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and takes action in accordance to it. Escalates unresolved and pending customer grievances. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Call Center experience or related customer service experience
- Passion for customer service and member satisfaction
- Aptitude for quickly learning and navigating new technology systems and applications
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- A positive attitude, flexible, accountable, and highly motivated
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work 6:00am-9:00pm Monday-Friday, and Saturday( 6:00am-3:30pm) - must be comfortable working every Saturday
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- Bilingual in English and Spanish - able to read, write, and speak both fluently
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Operations or Pharmacy experience
- Working knowledge of Argus
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates. Effective July 1, 2011, Humana has adopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products. If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an interactive experience called the Virtual Job Experience. This will allow you to try some of the activities our Customer Care Specialists perform as part of their role and allow us to learn more about you. You must complete the Virtual Job Experience before you are considered for this position.
If you are selected to move forward in the interview process, you will be prompted to complete the Virtual Job Experience, either at time of application or you will receive an email after you apply. You should anticipate that the Virtual Job Experience will take approximately 45 to 60 minutes. To complete it you will need a computer with web access and speakers or headphones. If you are selected for the next interview step, you will be notified via email and the next step will be an interview with the hiring manager.
At Humana, we know your well-being is important to you, and it’s important to us too. That’s why we’re committed to making resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life. If you share our passion for helping people, we likely have the right place for you at Humana.
Scheduled Weekly Hours40