At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
Treasury Management (TM) is a key part of our Payments, Virtual Solutions and Innovation team. Treasury Management includes managing and optimizing our customers' cash flow and mitigating its operational, financial, and reputational risk. We focus on creating operating efficiencies, cost savings and time savings for our customers by delivering treasury solutions through a consultative approach.
We put our customers at the center of every decision we make by focusing on their needs, being a leader in innovation, keeping things simple, and making our solutions easy to implement.
We have an opening for an experienced and energetic sales consultant responsible for the development and retention of electronic payment and invoicing business in a specified territory. Responsibilities include the analysis and understanding of a client’s end to end procure to payment process including the analysis of client trading relationships, invoicing processes and payment processes. Responsible for recommending and implementing automated invoicing technology and corporate payment solutions that include commercial card, ACH, wires and checks.
This individual will work closely with Commercial Relationship Managers and Treasury Management Sales Consultants in a consultative selling role that contributes to Treasury Management and LOB initiatives. Responsible for meeting annual sales goals and sales activity targets by developing and executing sales strategies and calling plans that require extensive prospecting, profiling, pipeline management, and deal management creativity to deliver viable business process solutions. The individual will be an advocate for the sale of Commercial Card, invoice automation and payment automation solutions within the Treasury Management Division. Primarily a travel related sales position with some phone/web sales. Will work under the direction of a Regional Sales Manager although role seeks a team member that requires minimal direction and assistance from management.
*Location preferences are only as posted.*
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: sales, business development, or treasury management
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be successful in a cross-sell and multi-level sales environment
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to actively participate on client calls and make presentations
- Strong prospecting, sales, negotiation, and influence skills
- Knowledge and understanding of treasury management industry, products and services
- Ability to deliver dynamic presentations to business clients
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience exceeding established sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Conversant on business processes outside of treasury and has a detailed and technical understanding of treasury management products and services
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
WI-Milwaukee: Min: $50,400 Mid: $70,000
SD-Sioux Falls: Min: $47,500 Mid: $63,000
MN-Minneapolis: 90 S 7th St - Minneapolis, MN
WI-Milwaukee: 100 E Wisconsin Ave - Milwaukee, WI
SD-Sioux Falls: 101 N Phillips Ave - Sioux Falls, SD
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.