Welcome to one of the toughest and most
fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools,
most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless
opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Acts as a liaison with client services to access payer needs
- Assists in the development of training for payer needs
- Is the internal SME for an assigned payer
- Evaluates operational resources to make sure they are acting on payer needs and training directives
- Participates in payer calls with client service managers
- Reviews daily grievances associated with payer and assists in remediation
- Monitor and drive improved to plan KPIs
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years Customer Service experience
- Ability to analyze and resolve customer service issues
- Experience using a computer, the internet, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) to create, copy, edit, send, and save documents
- Type 30+ WPM
- 1+ year of Team Lead or Supervisory experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth, UHG, Payer, Champion, Baton Rouge, Louisiana