Bed Bath & Beyond’s Payroll team supports multiple concepts domestically and internationally. The Payroll team works in a fast paced environment and is ever changing to align with industry and regulatory practices as well as company initiatives and/or policies. As a part of Payroll team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of payroll as well as utilize your customer service skills to support our most valued assets, our associates.
Responsible for processing bi-weekly, multi-state payroll using Kronos automated timekeeping systems and ADP/PCPW. This position requires strong analytical abilities and an understanding of payroll compliance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payroll for all employees, hourly and salaried via Kronos to ADP/PCPW
- Enter direct deposits, W4, Local and State Withholding, and associate address changes, transfers and adjustments.
- Process all transfers/new hires and adjustments for all support cost centers
- Input pay data into ADP/PCPW and Kronos databases
- Respond to payroll inquiries from Associates and/or Management in a timely manner
- Work with DC’s and Stores on handling checks, direct deposit, garnishments, payroll discrepancies and assist in payroll distribution
- Research and follow-up on all terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
- Process final pays for all immediate pay terminations as well as misc. pay adjustments due to employees
- Reconcile outstanding payouts and misc adjustments
- Multi-J and quarterly adjustments
- Back-up for garnishment entry
- Process employment and wage verifications as needed
- Work closely with HR, District and Store Managers on any issues that may arise and insuring that a solution/resolution is reached
- Engage Payroll Supervisor/Manager when necessary
- Assist Payroll Superviosr/Manager with special projects, system updates, report writing, and quarter/year-end W-2 audit and processing
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.