Here, you'll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you're expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
We are currently seeking a Payroll Assistant to join the payroll team who provides internal payroll services for the EMEA region as a shared service operation.
You will provide excellent customer service ensuring accurate, timely payment of employees whilst ensuring regulatory compliance. The Payroll Assistants focus will specifically be for the UK with a long term view to learn all country processes.
This is an opportunity to join a very supportive and rewarding team environment.
- Ensures timely and accurate execution of the company payroll, planning and managing their own work load and daily operation
- Trouble-shoot and resolve day-to-day problems and queries raised
- Assist other members of the payroll team where necessary
- Work closely with the wider HR functions to ensure consistent and supportive approach to query resolution and customer service
- Drives efficiency, effectiveness and compliance with standards
- Ensures delivery of balanced reports to finance and works with them to resolve any issues
- Change Management - Clarifies how payroll changes will help the organisation meet business goals by articulating the benefits of change
- School Education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Ability to research, analyse and evaluate complex problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to build strong relationships, gain credibility and partner with others, and effective at working with others in remote work settings
- Strong customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), developed interpersonal skills (influence, negotiation and diplomacy)
- Computer literacy including knowledge of MS suite of applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A strong team player assisting with other payrolls and priorities when necessary
- Second European language
If you are looking to launch your Payroll Career we can provide coaching and support or a Payroll Assistant seeking a change and an opportunity with wider scope - don’t hesitate apply today.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Keywords: Payroll, Payroll Assistant, Maidenhead, UK, United Kingdom