The Payroll Specialist is responsible for balancing payroll daily, distribution of pay checks, and answering payroll related questions, while communicating with our Home Office regarding employee paperwork processing.
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for providing support to all areas of the Human Resources Department. This includes, but is not limited to, attendance, benefits, workers compensation, payroll, annual evaluations, disciplinary action preparation, and providing guidance to all employees regarding any Human Resources question.
- Review all daily World Market and temporary agency employee punches/time cards for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide daily reports as needed to management and temporary agencies to review for accuracy.
- Review and balance punch detail every week to ensure proper payment of all temporary agency employees.
- Process and input all changes to employee records, including department, job codes, positions, shifts, payroll notification forms, etc. in all software programs.
- Review and audit all daily badge punch points and create disciplinary action warnings, as needed.
- Input changes into Kronos, as directed by the management team.
- File all documents in proper files on a daily basis. This includes, but is not limited to, payroll notification forms, new hire documents, attendance records, and various other documents.
- Provide assistance to all employees regarding human resources issues.
- Perform other duties and special projects assigned.
- Follow all standard operating procedures and best practices within the department.
- Meet all safety requirements and conditions.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.