At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement and Trust is a national leader in providing retirement plan management, trust and custody solutions, and investment management services to meet the needs of institutional clients. Our goal is to help clients define, drive, and measure success for their organizations — whether we work on a multi-plan retirement program or focus on just one aspect of an organization’s financial needs.
The Pega development team supports the Institutional Retirement line of business with world class Case Management and BPM solutions supporting our Contact Center as well as our Client Services, Operations, and Sponsor Services groups. The Applications Systems Engineer 4 (ASE4) will be an integral part of the overall team and will be a key contributor in day to day development and support. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hands on development and maintenance of Case and Process management workflows.
- Verifies program logic by participating in the preparation of test data, test logic, and debugging
- Assists with application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of application technology, tools and existing designs
- Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging code within a Pega environment
- Works closely with QA teams to conduct integrated stress and performance testing
- Assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for the supported area.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of BPM development experience
- 5+ years of Pega experience
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 1+ year of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of J2EE experience
- 1+ year of MQ Series Messaging experience
- 1+ year of Agile experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Financial industry experience
- Pega Senior System Architect Certification (Pega CSSA)
- 3+ years of experience partnering with development, testing and deployment teams as well as end-user or customer groups.
- Experience using CPM, PRPC, and BIX Pega Frameworks
- Ability to quickly identify and focus on central issues in a complex situation with heightened sense of urgency and resolve
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.