Health care leaders turn to Optum Advisory Services (OAS) for guidance, insights and practical strategies to help assert control over their organization’s future. We are more than just consultants. We are also operators with real-world health care experience, which helps clients hardwire and sustain more meaningful results that would otherwise not be achievable. Our proven track record driving success across the entire health care continuum empowers clients to grow, thrive and disrupt.
As a Pega Systems Architect you will participate in the design, architecture and development of critical applications in Pega. The successful candidate will interact with key business Subject Matter Experts to support Pega applications. This is a great opportunity to work with an experienced team, along with great exposure to play a front-line role in IT team and work on innovative, fast paced and business critical Agile based projects.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working with Pega as a Pega Systems Architect
- 2+ years’ experience working on software development projects
- Strong oral and written communications
- Familiarity with agile methodologies (i.e. RUP, SCRUM)
- Certified Systems Architect (PEGA)
- Experience participating in the Elaboration / Design phase and contributing to the documentation as required by project methodology
- Experience contributing to the design of the application specifically focused on automation or integration activities
- Ability to identify reusable components and implement accordingly
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: optuminsightconsulting