If you’re looking for a better place to use your passion, your ideas and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.
- Obtaining Benefits and Insurance Verification
- Point of Service Cash Collections, Co-pays, Deductibles and Coinsurance
- Obtaining Consent for Medical Treatment and other Compliance as necessary
- Accurate Computer Data Entry
- Registering and Pre-Registering Patients for Emergency, Elective and Scheduled Cases
- Working with various systems including the Patient Registration and Electronic Medical Record
- Flexibility to work at either location (Phoenix or Glendale location)
These are per diem positions which means 'as needed'. These are not full-time roles.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of Customer Service related experience
- 1+ years of experience within Admissions and / or Registration (Hospital setting, Medical Office or Clinic) OR some college experience
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Experience utilizing a computer on a daily basis
- Ability to work day shifts, Monday through Sunday, within the operating hours of the site (7:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- Insurance Benefits experience and / or knowledge
- Cerner / MS4 experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Per Diem, AZ, clinical, registration, medicine, healthcare, O360AZ