It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Title: Accessories & Performance Technical Consultant
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Farmington Hills, MIAt Concentrix we are fanatical about our staff and clients. We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence and of high quality service. We’re not afraid of being bold and disruptive in the marketplace and we like shaking things up. We take our values seriously and they are threaded into everything that we do - we are ONE CONCENTRIX. Join us and BE the Difference for the world’s best brands!
The Mopar Accessories & Performance Technical Consultant supports dealers, independent repair facilities and consumers in resolving product concerns in a prompt and effective manner. Primary responsibility involves utilizing problem solving and decision-making techniques to make suggestions and/or resolve technical issues related to Mopar Accessories and/or Mopar Performance parts installation or operation. All aspects of daily functions are to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and enhance the vehicle ownership experience.
What we are looking for:
- Answering calls & Documenting Case Information 95 %
- Communicate product issues 5 %
- Receive calls regarding products
- Create/Update cases with clear, concise documentation
- Advise caller of recommendations made
- Provide information, data and direction as required
- Escalate any recurring concerns with no known good information data
- Perform follow ups on existing cases and close cases as appropriate
- Fax or forward requested information as appropriate
- Attend and support Mopar events and shows
- High School Graduate or equivalent (associate degree or higher preferred)
- Strong understand of automotive electrical and/or engine drivability systems
- Mopar Accessories and/or Performance parts knowledge
- Technical background; good communication skills
- Mopar Accessories Mopar Performance and classic vehicle experience, preferably with Chrysler group vehicles
- Basic PC software knowledge including Windows
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multi-task using multiple computer applications
What we offer:
Concentrix provides our associates with:
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Monthly performance incentives
- Health insurance (Eligibility requirements must be met)
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 90,000 staff in 25 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by partnering with clients to improve the customer experience and business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com.
Concentrix - A SYNNEX Corporation Company (NYSE: SNX) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.