Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZTucson
Function:Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)
Description Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Caregiver In Home Supports with Arizona MENTOR’s In Home Supports program, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position supports individuals we serve in their own homes, striving to provide quality service and assist each person in fulfilling their unique goals. We seek a compassionate person to successfully foster self-reliance and independent living for individuals receiving services. In this role you will have an opportunity to enhance the quality of life for those we serve by supporting therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Are you interested in working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and are you looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with Arizona MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today! **We are looking for caregivers in the Maran/Oro Valley,Green Valley/Sahuarita,Vail.** ** If you are interested please apply**
What we require of you:
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid AZ driver's license in good standing
- Ability to carry out activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals served
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a valid Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card
- Spanish and English assignments available
What we offer you:
- Assignments available all over Pima County
- Paid Training
- A competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching for eligible positions
- Flexible full time and part time shifts
- Annual bonus plan
- A rewarding work environment
- Meaningful relationships with your co-workers and the individuals we serve
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Employee discounts
- Dynamic work environment, no day is ever the same as the next
- On-the-job training including career development and advancement opportunities
- Hourly pay rate up to $11 per hour depending on experience and difficulty of the client
- Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!
We have a great work environment and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. Arizona MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network. The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 28,000 employees serving 25,000+ consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!