Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
Join our team today! This is a wonderful opportunity for someone looking for part-time work and to help others.
We are seeking a dependable and compassionate individual to take on the role of a Personal Companion. This rewarding position has many opportunities for career growth within the organization!
The Personal Companion will assist an individual with disabilities with their daily living skills, while encouraging their independence and building positive relationships within their community.
We have a family in search of someone who is available to work 3 hours per day, Monday through Friday, anytime between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM in Ewing. This position will pay $10.50 per hour.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid/Current Driver’s License
- Transport participant in own vehicle (mileage reimbursement provided)
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to establish a comfortable, supportive, and genuine relationship with an individual receiving supports.
- Provide assistance to families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities at their home with daily living skills including; but not limited to, grooming, dress, and self-care habits.
- Assist individuals with the development of independent community skills.
- Build a support network between the individual and community members.
- Assist individual with job development, job coaching, and obtaining competitive employment.
- Accompany individual to and from appointments and activities.
- Administer medication(s), as-needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Coordinator, Individual, or Family.
Please Call Joe Brown with any questions: 609-951-9900
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-RLC@comop.org
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer