Location: Department #370 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
This position will be responsible for the management and budgeting of the Petroleum equipment compliance program. This position works closely with state regulators to ensure we are compliant in our petroleum equipment operation as well as being active in trade organizations and committees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hire and manage contractors to perform various petroleum equipment compliance tests
- Manage requests and expectations from state petroleum inspections
- Manage tank permit renewals, technician licenses, and various state certifications for technicians
- Develop and maintain compliance document storage practices
- Ensure all sites are compliant with Federal EPA rules, state codes and other standards
- Provide back up support for spill response and record maintenance
- Manage co-worker training for Class B & C certification
- Provide guidance and training to technician groups on state and federal petroleum equipment code compliance and best practice
- At least 3 years of experience working with petroleum equipment compliance or related field
- Knowledge of petroleum equipment compliance codes in MN, WI, and IA
- Knowledge of spill laws in MN, WI, IA and federal requirements
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of operational performance of petroleum equipment to be able to troubleshoot for service and fuel loss investigation
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret information into meaningful results
- Lead, teach, and persuade others through cooperation and teamwork
- Exercise sound judgment within company guidelines
- Follow and enforce company policies
- Meet department deadlines
- Ability to identify and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organizational skills and excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
Work schedule: Fifty hours per week, typically Monday through Friday with some evening meetings and overnights.
Deadline to apply for this position is October 26, 2018
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Business Development; Construction; Customer Service; Energy, Oil & Gas; Engineering; Facilities; Installation - Maint - Repair; Retail; Strategy - Planning