At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Provides internal support to an official Financial Advisor Team at Wells Fargo Advisors. Works closely with the Profit Formula Senior Financial Advisor to ensure that all administrative functions within the Profit Formula practice are properly executed. This includes assisting with expenses, budgeting, and review of the Profit Formula practice s monthly worksheet. Manages the business planning, branding and marketing, budgeting and expense management process for the group. Uses a variety of systems, reports and data to analyze and make recommendations to improve business results, mitigate risk and support the overall client experience. Interacts frequently with centralized Administrative and Operations groups on behalf of the team to provide timely resolution to any escalated issues. Ensures that required policies and processes are followed across all members of the team in a consistent manner. Ensures that new team members to the practice are properly on boarded and integrated into existing team processes. Works closely with branch and regional management, and also serves as liaison with the Home Office, PCG Finance and Profit Formula Administration. Acts as the Branch Systems Administrator for the Profit Formula practice.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to use data to make recommendations or spot trends that lead to desired business outcomes
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience providing work direction or leadership to others
- Client support experience
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Life & Health Insurance licenses
- Ability to schedule and plan meetings, events, and travel arrangements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.