DescriptionThe Intern - General 2 performs duties in field of study or profession. The Intern - General 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Intern - General 2 acts as an apprentice while completing formal education or immediately following graduation. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's or Doctorate's degree in Pharmacy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must not require sponsorship to work in the U.S. now or in the future
- Have a strong academic history, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA being desired
- Be actively involved on-campus and/or in the community
- Possess an interest in working in the healthcare industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours40