Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
- Review and advise on medications and treatment plans (based on review of medical case notes, medication list and lab results) to improve outcomes and avoid potential drug interactions.
- Discuss with patients life issues affecting medication adherence and provide advice on improving drug regimen compliance.
- Advise patients on alternate Rx fill strategies of retail versus mail order and options for financial assistance.
- May outreach to providers on suspected medication abuse situations.
- Review medication regimen for disease state for LTC facilities / hospice care / RN case managers / Medical Directors / clients and provide summaries and guidance on future medication plans.
- Advice may include alternate drug therapies, stopping a medication and / or lower cost alternative.
- Review medical case notes to determine on - going medication treatment plan and project future medication costs.
- Extensive work experience within own function.
- Work is frequently completed without established procedures.
- Works independently.
- May act as a resource for others.
- May coordinate others' activities.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- Must be available to work a 8 hour shift between the hours of Mon - Fri 8a - 6p
- 2+ years Pharmacy Technician experience
- Proficient in MS Outlook (send and receive emails) Excel (create spreadsheets) Word (create documents)
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient - focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: CSR, Pharmacy Technician