Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Schedule pharmacist consultation appointments with members that participate in any of the clinical programs operationally supported by the Clinical Engagement Services Center
- Document provider feedback in clinical database
- Manage various incoming fax queues to ensure all provider feedback is appropriately captured
- Report PHI related incidents in a timely manner and in accordance with HIPAA requirements
- Document and store all returned mail based on standard operating procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service to all inbound / outbound calls
- Perform miscellaneous auxiliary functions essential to the efficient operation of the department
- Collaborate in various department meetings and forums to enhance processes and share tips to increase workflow efficiency
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing for projects that impact the Clinical Engagement Services Center
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Team Manager
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- State of Florida Pharmacy Technician License
- Ability to work Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, on call one weekend per month and flexibility to work up until 7:00 pm as needed
- PTCB Certification
- Previous Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience
- 1+ years of IV compounding experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.